Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo Empty
PostSubject: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Situated deep within the mountain structures surrounding Kumogakure no Sato, the Palace of the Thousand Tennyo is the permanent domain for the Raikage, Aosagibi. Built with large slates of white marble, the structure represents the apex of Aosagibi's belief in simplicity. The structure is dome-like and contains no rooms or doors. Everything within the room is white, and etched into the floors are diagrams of the constellations, with an enormous slate diagram of the Sun at its center. It is on the Sun image that Aosagibi usually meditates and conducts his work as Raikage. The diagrams serve dual purposes; they are both aesthetic and useful in maintaining Aosagibi's control over the village. By pumping his chakra into the center the image, Aosagibi can power the sprites in the lanterns that light the streets of the Path of the 7 Stars. These sprites also allow him to listen to conversations held throughout the village, which is how he has been able to clue in dissenters. Entrance into the palace is quite difficult because of its location within the mountain, and only those lead by a special guide may enter. The structure does not contain any documents or papers; all papers located in an underground safe along the Path of the 7 Stars.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:19 am

Aosagibi

"The village, it's at peace." The Raikage meditated at the dome's center, his eyes closed in deep thought. Any minute now, his new pupil should be entering, or at least that was how he was informed. Although he did not feel like one fit to teach, Aosagibi felt the desperate need to spread the creed of Nirvana to all those willing to receive it. He sighed softly, "Motoko, go and retrieve the child. I have such limited time in my schedule, we cannot hope to wait here forever. Besides, tardiness is not one of the precepts to the road to Nirvana." The Raikage's great cloak seemed to float in awe of its master, the sleeveless garment rippling every now and again as the Raikage spoke. Indeed, it would appear that his entire body was in slight levitation, the density of his chakra having been enough to support his body-weight.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: N/A
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Princess

Lena walked to the guide center all smiles inclosing her hands together in the forming a sloppy snake seal and placing them on one of her thighs. She wanted the world to see how good of a person she was but more importantly how pretty she was and the only way she could of a chance of the showing the world was if she was placed on a ninja squad to spread her name around the village and hopefully later on the entire world!"I would like to meet with the Raikage please".
Condition: Good
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control:
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 pm

A buddhist monk noticed the genin walk in. He smiled as she walked in, "Oh, I apologize, how are you faring today, my dear?" He heard her request with patience and shook his in disappointment, "I apologize my darling, but the Raikage is away on business. Is there any chance that I can take your request on his behalf? I handle most of the paperwork in any case, due to his... condition. I would be more than glad to assist you."
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Princess

Lena placed a hand on her hip frowning." Well I wanted to get assigned on a team, it gets pretty boring being all by my self and all." A quick thought spurred in her head causing her to smile." Could you perhaps assign me on a team"? She walked closer to the monk placing her hands to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 pm

The monk nodded, "If I recall correctly, there may have been a recent opening on the Raikage's own team, if you are interested... Hmm, how about this? Why don't you go and train for a bit until the Raikage comes back from his missions? When he returns, then you can plead your case to him, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Princess

Lena clapped softly smiling." That sounds fine with me". Lena bowed showing respect to the monk jetting off to the training ground to do something, she had a hard time remembering what she was to do when she got to her destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo   The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Palace of the Thousand Tennyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Ninja Villages :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: