Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace Zone: 14

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Peace Zone: 14 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Peace Zone: 14   Peace Zone: 14 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large training ground situated in the valleys behind the mountain range comprising the Hidden Cloud. In an effort to maintain Aosagibi's absolute law of ahimsa, all weapons have been forbidden from the area, and a seal has been placed around it to limit the amount of chakra one can draw while in there. The training ground itself is nothing more a broad valley, with many wild grasses and plants to add to its paradise-like atmosphere. There is a large guard overlooking the training ground to ensure that all are abiding by its rule.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone: 14   Peace Zone: 14 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:49 am

Izumi Chishio

Izumi dusted herself off, panting slightly. "Don't worry about me, Raikage, I just hit my elbows, they'll be fine.." Rubbing them and stretching slightly, Izumi smiled. This Raikage was surprisingly better than what she'd heard of him, Izumi had thought he'd be more bland and boring. "Thanks, that means a lot. I'll see you tomorrow, sensei. Oh, if Rin doesn't come back, will we be finding additional teammates? We were one short even with her, so I kinda figured.. It'd just be nice to know in advance is all."

Mood: Happy
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0/10
TP: 1135

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone: 14   Peace Zone: 14 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 am

Aosagibi

The Raikage chuckled, "No, for now, it will just be the two of us. Until we can find another teammate worthy of working with you." He stood up then, his eyes closed as he turned his head towards the sky. The truth was, the village was suffering a shortage of genin... It would be hard to find any teammates for the young kunoichi, yet alone one that would be such a good fit like Rin was supposed to be. "I will see you tomorrow. Check the mission board in my palace; it will tell you where to go." With that, he nodded his head before flickering out of the training grounds, his job, for the most part, now done.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: N/A
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone: 14   Peace Zone: 14 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace Zone: 14