Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubbles Natural Springs!

Go down 
+2
Kenji
Marz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 am

First topic message reminder :

"Welcome to Bubbles! Please come in and enjoy both our hot and cold natural springs!" Some of the most exotic springs, and the most luxurious services.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 am

Sonya

"Admirable," Sonya said, glancing back at him after his comments about why he didn't attack her from behind. "But stupid. And we will see whether you win this or not... though I don't think things will be turning out exactly how you expected them to." She walked around to the other side of the table now, leaning against it as he refused to give his name. He did have a point, though; if he wasn't from any village, then knowing his name wasn't going to give her anything she wanted to know.

"Very well, we'll move on to a different question," she said, taking the scalpel once again. She cut another flap in Itami's other arm, then moved on to his legs, cutting off a large flap on both of them. She worked her scalpel back up to his chest, afterwards, and cut a long line down from the bottom of his neck, to just above his groin. The initial cut was shallow, but her second was deep. The scalpel actually transformed into a bone saw after a moment, to get through his ribs and sternum as she sliced him open from top to bottom.

Before moving on, she looked back at him. "Why are you after me? And what are your goals? They must be tied together somehow, if you need me out of the way for your plans. So, what are they? What are you planning?"

Tsukuyomi Duration: 2/4
Mood: Interrogation Mode
Condition: Damaged
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 0/75
TP: 14097

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 am

Chishio Itami

Itami glanced his head over towards Sonya's direction as she leaned against the table. "I weep for people like you my dear, those who can't answer the call and see the big picture in the world. If you had just been slightly different, perhaps you would see why I am here today", he said honestly. Itami believed that most people weren't evil at heart, merely misguided. "And do not concern yourself with the outcome, we shall see in time", he said before closing his eyes.

The next several minutes were painful, with Itami holding out his yells and screams of pain. It was hurting, but he needed to endure it for his Beloved. Weakness could not be seen! At the next set of questions Itami slowly looked up at the sky. "I told you, I need someone from your village. They will help me bring someone back that I care very deeply for..........but they'd never agree to help", he said softly under his breath before turning towards Sonya. "How could they? Who would volunteer to go through pain in order to bring back someone else's loved one.................would you expect that from someone you never met?"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 am

Sonya

"Don't waste your time weeping for me," Sonya said, shaking her head at him. "They're best used elsewhere. Enough tears have been shed around me already." Letting out a small sigh, she slipped her fingers inside the deep gash cut along his torso, and then pulled. It took a few tugs, but eventually the loud cracking and popping of his bones would ring out as she tore open his rib cage, exposing his insides. Of course, this would kill someone were it happening on the physical plane, but on the mental plane, he wouldn't die. She wouldn't let him, not in her world. There was still so much to be done.

"Hmm, you do like to be vague," she mentioned, beginning to remove his important organs one by one. Of course, this would have all sorts of debilitating effects on his body. "So tell me, and be specific this time: who is this loved one you're trying to bring back? And why do you need to kidnap someone from my village? What method could you possibly be planning that would require it? A sacrifice, perhaps? Do you plan to kill whoever this person is, or what?

Tsukuyomi Duration: 3/4

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 am

Chishio Itami

Itami continued to feel the pain as it coursed through his body. "There is no one that isn't worth weeping over. Even the most vile of beings were young and innocent once. To see anyone stumble and fall is a tragedy that needs to be rectified", Itami said as he looked towards Sonya. His words were wasted on her, but that didn't make them any less true in his own heart.

"No harm will come to those that take, we need them alive for what I am to do", Itami said as he looked towards Sonya. "I wouldn't have become the man I am without this Beloved in my life", he said as he actually mentioned the God although Sonya would probably just assume it was a pet name for the person that Itami wanted to bring back. "You will understand eventually, perhaps than you will come to see the world as I do. I hope you do in fact, I imagine that we aren't as different as you think"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:38 am

Sonya

"Mhm, I'm sure," Sonya remarked, wiping her hands clean on a rag. "Regardless, you cannot expect me to sit idly by when you're attempting to kidnap someone from my village, someone that people love and would miss. How would you feel if someone were to steal away this Beloved of yours for their own personal needs? If this person were still with us, anyway."

She paused for a moment, glancing casually up at the black moon. "Death takes us all for a reason, you know. We all have a time, and once it comes, that's it, it's our time. What's dead needs to stay dead. You cannot toy with that kind of balance; nothing good can come of it. Now, I have one more question before we're done here."

Sonya held out her hand again, and it it appeared a large container of some whit, powdery substance. She stuck a finger inside the top, a few of the grains sticking to it, then pulled it back out and tasted it. "Mmm... that'll do nicely. Konoha's finest salt." And with that, she began to pour the salt across Itami's wounds, from the cut open flaps to his exposed insides, making sure to coat him down nice and evenly. It wouldn't take long before his cells began to start drying out, bringing with it a more intense pain than he'd likely ever felt before.

Stepping back for a few minutes, she allowed the sensation to sink in. Finally, she moved back in closer to him. "What exactly is this method of yours? What does it involve?"

Tsukuyomi Duration: 4/4

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 am

Chishio Itami

"Of course I can't, it's one of the reasons that I came here to stop you. Because I knew that you wouldn't just sit by, despite the fact that you might not even know this person. It is why I hold no hostility towards you, because I know why you're doing exactly what you are doing", Itami said as he looked back up at the sky. It was blood red, the same color that he used for almost all of his jutsus.

It was than that the salt came out, and Itami actually allowed a painful yell to come from his mouth. "Your methods are refined and quite amazing, but they can't work when one doesn't know the answer", Itami said with a tiny smile. It was of course a complete bluff, but he felt the strength beginning to come back to him. "Your time is up", Itami said before he made a handsign using one of his hands. The Release Technique.

Back where Itami was originally standing he fell to one knee, the pain having taken a great effect on his mind. His kness were in the pool of blood that had formed with the blood that he had been pumping out of his body. His eyes stayed fixed on the ground. "Forgive me Sonya, but this fight must now end"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 am

Sonya

The moment that the illusion released, Sonya let her head fall down to the sand. She was still lying halfway in the ditch as before. The pain, too, had returned again in its fullest, coursing through her veins like fire. She grit her teeth tightly together, refusing to scream again. Her breaths were now short and rapid; she was fighting hyperventilation. She couldn't see out of her left eye, either; it was bleeding profusely.

She couldn't help but laugh a little bit, though, at Itami's comment. "Yeah... yeah, you're right... it does have to end now," she commented, taking in a deep breath, only to cough it back out again. Her shadow clone had just disappeared, returning the memories to her. "The ANBU are on their way now. The springs aren't far from the village... it won't take long for them to arrive. I doubt you can take on an entire squad in your condition... not after what I put you through."
Mood: Heheh

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 am

Chishio Itami

"You are not someone that I look forward to fighting again", Itami said as he leaned on one of his hands for support. God why did everything hurt!? Even just keeping his eyes open felt like it was taking more energy than punching a boulder through! What the hell kind of technique was that! As someone who hadn't left his home much, Itami had no idea what an Uchiha was. For all he knew that was a genjutsu technique that anyone could learn. He had to get out of there, and pray for mercy from the Beloved that he could be forgiven for this pitiful existence of a battle. Clearly Itami had a ton of praying to do, and he'd have to hope that.

"Seems like this battle ends now", Itami said through some heavy breaths. He stared down at the sand, barely feeling strong enough to hold his back up straight at this point.

Last edited by Nyrax on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Susano'o

There'd be a loud thump as an too familiar figure appeared on the rooftop of the rather elegant spring-house. He was not sure why, but Samehada had lead him here, probably over the prospect of having a good meal. His eyes scanned the battered surrounding in astonishment; there was no doubt about it, one of the Shounin were fighting here. He knew that it was not his place to interfere; that would not have been fair to either Aki or Itami. He would just have to stand there and give his support..

Or just stare at the naked, bleeding broad below him.

To make matters even more interesting (and even hypocritical), she was standing across from the Shounin's own leader, Itami! There was no way... It couldn't be... Aki was gonna be soooooo pissed! "Hehe, I see that you've gone about and taken care of business, oh holy one. May I sprinkle her with a bit of my own holy water?" The Seven Swordsman blasted a hole through the delicate roof, landing is a cloud of dust and debris by Itami's side, just as he sent the blood dragon at the poor kunoichi. It was a weird ability... But then again, the whole group was a bunch of freaks, so he couldn't be too surprised. "I'm not gonna interfere, I just wanna see her tits bounce."

Mood: Eerie
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 400
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

The Shounin could joke around all they wanted, but they couldn't hang around for much longer. Itami's body and mind would be fast feeling the effects of the full strength Tsukuyomi he'd been hit with, and the ANBU were coming. He couldn't hope to fight them all off, even with his partner now there; he'd have lost most of his strength. The Shounin may have won this fight, but now it was time for their retreat. In the distance, they would be able to see the approaching figures of two ANBU squads, fast arriving at their location.

"Over there!" one of the squad leaders shouted. "I see a fire!"

"Hurry men, don't let them get away!" the other commanded.

They could just see the two small figures near the ruined hot spring building, and were intent on taking them in. The Shounin could get away, sure, but they would have to move quickly. Susano'o might even have to help assist his leader away.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm

((Aw shnap!))
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:09 am

Chishio Itami

"Shut up and get us out of here before we all get killed", Itami muttered as Susano'o felt like they had the opportunity to have time to waste, which was something that they had none of. If even one of those ANBU members engaged Itami in a fight then he would be cut to pieces for sure, and that would be the end of it all. No more religion, no more belief, no more anything. "To be bested by a damn girl..........how pathetic", Itami muttered to himself before he and Susano'o departed the scene.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 am

((sigh...))

"Damn it, don't let them get away, keep searching!" the ANBU squad captain said. They had gotten here too late, and the attackers were gone, but they weren't going to let them go without searching the surrounding area. Maybe they'd get lucky.

"Captain, the girl, she's in bad shape," one of them said. "I've never seen anything like these injuries, look."

Sonya lay still half in the ditch, eyes closed and unconscious. From the puncture wounds on her body, black lines had started spreading through her body, tracing along her veins. That was the blood poison spreading through her body on the inside, slowly destroying her from the inside out.

"Get her to a medic immediately, if we lose her, I swear to hell I'll have you demoted!" the captain shouted.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 pm

why is this in your storage?
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Why not?
EDIT: I think one of them was dissatisfied with the RP and wanted to start afresh, based off the Suna Desert topic.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 pm

correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubbles Natural Springs!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2