Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubbles Natural Springs!

Go down 
+2
Kenji
Marz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Bubbles Natural Springs! Empty
PostSubject: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 am

"Welcome to Bubbles! Please come in and enjoy both our hot and cold natural springs!" Some of the most exotic springs, and the most luxurious services.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Sonya

“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." Sonya muttered, sinking into the cold spring. Her sore body slowly began to relax and cool off, but the throbbing didn't go away. After a while of not moving, however, she gradually felt better. Who knew that a pack of rampaging wildebeests could pack such a punch? She felt like she'd been hit by a bus. Into a train. Six times. Well, maybe not that severe, but she was still sore! A good long soak in the springs though would do her wonders, she was sure of that... It had been soooo long since she'd had the time to come here and just relax. It wasn't busy either. As far as she could tell, she was the only one here."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Relaxing
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 0/75
TP: 14097

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami felt his presence being drawn to this area. A strange one to, considering that this seemed far off from his overall objective. However the voice that Itami had heard was clear, never had been this clear even. "One who aims to stop you must be defeated first. If she is not dealt with immediately, she will come looking later and cause an even greater obstacle. Defeat her, and victory will be yours", it had said. Itami had known by now that despite the strangeness of this, he had to follow it to the best extent. If he succeeded here, the Shounin would be a large step forward to their goal.

Itami moved through the building, using his great speeds to move by mostly unnoticed. It seemed like there wasn't many on shift today. Itami would just deal with this quickly, than move on to capture some of the hosts. Itami couldn't tell where they were yet, this female would have to be defeated first. Itami slowly pushed the door open, seeing a female with her back turned to him.

"Woman", Itami said simply as he stood there in his Shounin robes. He had to fight this girl, but he was going to have it be a fair fight. He would not attack her while her back was turned, not until she at least knew that there was a threat. Itami was going to show her just how much power the Shounin had, and how they were going to be the ones to reshape the world.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Sonya

“Waaahhhh!" Sonya cried out, as she was suddenly interrupted by some random perv intruder. Quickly, she threw herself forward and under the water, turning around and then popping out with just her head exposed. "Hey! What the hell! This is the women's spring, you-!" Her voice halted, as she finally got a goo look at the man. He seemed... different, strange. There was something about him that made her heart pound in her chest, something threatening. She wasn't sure what it was, but somehow she didn't think this was a regular pervert trying to sneak a peak. "W-who... are you?" she questioned. Her weapons and clothes were back in the locker room, so she didn't have a way to arm herself at the moment. If this feeling in her gut came to fruition, she'd have to do without.
Mood: Dread
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami watched as she had her little spasm. She clearly hadn't expected someone to walk in, much less a man. However, she quickly seemed to realize that this was no normal visit from anyone. "My name is of little importance, all I will tell you is that you and I are enemies unfortunately", he said as he sounded sincere about it. "If you wish to don yourself with a towel than I would suggest that you proceed. Sadly I cannot allow you to leave this area in order to prepare for our battle. It must take place here", he said as he looked right at her. Considering that Itami wasn't going to reveal any specifics, Sonya was probably going to be insanely confused.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Sonya

Sonya stared at the man like he had six heads. "Uhhhh.....what?" They were enemies? Why? Who was he? She'd never seen him before in her life. And how had he found her in the springs? Why the springs anyway? Why did their fight have to take place here? While she was naked? I mean come on, why did fate have to go and embarrass her like that?! And why, if he were an enemy, was he giving her an opportunity to prepare (somewhat), and not taking her by surprise? "Okay, so let me get this straight... you're my enemy...and you mean to, what... kill me? While I'm in this... condition? Let's me honest, a towel isn't going to stay on while I'm fighting." She glanced quickly over at the towel rack, already formulating ideas in her head, if this man was truly her enemy.
Mood: Fucking Confused

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami gave a nod. "That is correct, although I suppose that you don't understand why we are enemies. I will merely say that my goals do not coexist with yours, and that you'd be a problem in my side later on", Itami explained. "There is someone in this village that I need to take with me, because he is going to help me bring a very close friend of mine back to life. I know that he will not come willingly though, so I'm afraid that I must take him", he said simply. At the comment about being killed Itami shook his head. "No, I have no desire to kill you. You are merely in the wrong place at the wrong time and you have yet to do me any personal harm", he said honestly. "I would give you clothes, but I'm afraid that my time IS limited. If you choose to fight without one, than I have no choice but to begin", Itami said as he looked down at her, as if waiting her for to decide her own fate.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Sonya

"I see..." Sonya muttered, glancing at the towel rack again, and then back at the man. None of any of that made much sense to her at all. In fact, he sounded quite mad. She wondered if he'd ever actually listened to himself ramble before. But, if he really was her enemy, as it seemed he indeed was, she was going to have to do something about it. After all, she couldn't let her abduct anyone from the village, as he had, for some reason, decided to tell her. "Well, you may not want to kill me, if you're telling the truth, but it looks like you're going to try to anyway... so what are you waiting for? Come and get me already." She was already making hand signs under the water.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:16 am

Chishio Itami

Itami just gained a tiny smile on his face as Sonya spoke. "It is such a shame, that there are people like you out in this world", Itami said before placing his nails against the skin of his arms and began to peel it back, beginning to open up long cuts on his arm that began to allow blood to run down the entire length of his arms. "I think that had you been just a bit more willing to listen and change, perhaps we might have ended up on the same side", Itami said before suddenly dashing forward, leaping up and over Sonya with his incredible speed. He swung his arm out, causing small bits of blood to fly off his arm and down towards Sonya. Only moments after the blood left his arm, they'd begin to form into shuriken to strike her.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 am

Sonya

Sonya narrowed her eyes as the man spoke and ran at her. Exactly what she wanted. The blood shuriken would strike true, though moments after what he would think was Sona fell into the water, it would poof into the shape of a towel rack, the one she'd been eyeing before. For a second, he wouldn't know where she was, and that moment of confusion was something she had to use to her advantage. She reappeared twenty paces away, off to Itami's left side, where the towels had been. Her eyes raged red with her Sharingan, and her hand cackled with the chirp chirp chirping of the Chidori. Letting out a shout, she sprinted at him, dragging the ball of lightning across the ground and cutting a clean path through the concrete floor. When she was within range, she turned her body slightly to make herself a smaller target, and thrust the glowing orb at his chest.
Mood: Focused

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami's eyes widened in surprise for a small moment as it was revealed that Sonya had used a substitution. Amazing, how such simple answers could get you out of so many problems. Still, Itami had to focus on the battle at hand rather than philosophy this time around. As he landed on his hand he didn't notice Sonya until right before the Chidori activated. Itami just smiled, it was a move that he recognized easily. However, she'd find that the devastating power that it possessed wouldn't help her. Chidori was powerful, but only when it hit your target. Had she been facing someone slower or someone that didn't know the technique, she might have won the battle with that move. Instead, as she came over Itami quickly used his speed to dodge, moving around Sonya as best as he could. Unless she did something about it, she'd find the back of her neck being tapped as Itami channeled chakra to use his Chaotic Mental Collision Technique.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Sonya

Fortunately, Sonya's Sharingan was built for just that purpose, avoiding counters in case the Chidori missed. She managed to evade the attempted touch when he moved around behind her by continuing her charge forward, pulling out of range in time. She then skidded to a halt, sliding across the floor and spinning back around to face him.of surviving. Taking in a slow breath, she glared at him, trying to ignore the fact she had no clothes on. She couldn't let any shyness or embarrassment get in the way.

"You're pretty fast..." she said, taking a small step forward. "Not bad... but you should tread more carefully." And just like that, Itami would find the world around him morphing into something different, a featureless plain with a red sky. Several seconds later, giant metal stakes would rain down from the sky and drive into the sensitive joints on his body; elbows, kneecaps, ankles, etc. None of it was real, of course, but the pain he felt in his body would be real enough.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Chishio Itami

"Very.......impressive", Itami admitted as he looked towards Sonya. Of course, that was a terrible mistake right there. The Prophet was getting a bit reckless. Generally when your opponents eyes were changing color, it was a good indication that you shouldn't look at them. However, the genjutsu was already beginning to take effect. "AH!", he yelled as the metal spikes began to penetrate various areas of his body, causing him to fall to a knee as he held himself in his pain. "Damn it, that's.........quite the power", he said through some heavy breaths. "It is still impossible for you to win though. I have far too many things on my side that you do not have"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Sonya

"Oh, I'm sure you do," Sonya muttered, keeping herself focused on the man. Another metal spike would come down to pierce through the left side of his shoulder. She could sense that this man wasn't well versed in dispelling genjutsu, at least not compared to her. "And just what might those things be? Go on and tell me... or the pain will only get worse." She had an enemy in her grasp, claiming all sorts of things, and she'd be damned if she let him go or killed him without gaining information from him first. After all, she was Chief of the Interrogation Squad.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Chishio Itami

"You will come to understand my position in good time, until that time my words would merely be wasted on you I'm afraid", Itami said as he looked up towards Sonya. "I do not believe that you are the real enemy, nor do I believe that you are evil at heart, but I'm afraid that I cannot allow that to stop me. If you die, the Beloved will still show pity despite who you served", Itami said as he looked back down on the ground. "For now though, we aren't finished", Itami said before the area began to change drastically. A mist would seem to rise from nowhere, much thicker than the steam that was rising from the springs. It wasn't gray either, it was a deep crimson red. Sonya might even feel and taste what it was, but Itami would soon vanish from sight. Despite how much it pained him, he got up and moved slightly to a different location away from Sonya. Despite the mist, had he stayed in the same place, the mist would've been useless.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Sonya

"Funny, you could have just avoided me if you didn't want me to stop you," she said, glaring at him. "But instead you came right to me and attacked me, even gave me a chance to prepare myself. Not too bright on your part." She watched carefully as her opponent very slowly began to make his hand signs. The spring room then began to grow thick with a red fog of come sort. She cursed under her breath; this would limit the use of her Sharingan.

Before her vision of Itami was completely obscured, she focused on him again and caused one more stake to fall from the sky, driving straight through his groin. Several moments later, he disappeared into the mist. Then, she deactivated her Sharingan. No point in wasting chakra when she couldn't use it effectively. Now then, she had to figure out a way to combat him here in this... mist? She recoiled suddenly, spitting the metallic taste out of her mouth. She looked down at herself, watching the dense crimson droplets start to cling to her skin. What the fuck... was this... blood?

"Creepy bastard," she muttered, wiping the blood from her eyes and spitting more out of her mouth. This was probably one of the most uncomfortable sensations she'd ever experienced. Okay, time to end this quickly. Carefully, she backed up to the far wall, squinting around and then making hand signs. She took in a deep breath, brought a hand to her mouth, and then blew out a massive, intense jet of fire to her left. Gradually, she swept the stream of flames across the room; it wasn't large, and there wasn't anywhere for him to go. That, and he was just as blinded in this mist as she was, at least that's what she assumed.

Sharingan Cooldown: 3

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami held his position, trying to steady himself as best as he could with the metal in his body. He needed to come up with a plan. He couldn't allow himself to get much more fatigued, he wasn't certain if there was another potential obstacle in the future. He'd have to unleash a technique that he very rarely used. It would be her honor to fight against it, assuming that she survived if the first time. Itami quickly glanced at his side as he heard the burning of flames. She was trying to burn the whole place. Itami quickly ran forward and leapt up over the flames, before unleashing his single most powerful technique. As he spun his body in mid air, drops of blood shot in every single direction, each of them turning into a deadly poisonous projectile. Considering the blood mist that was already in place, Sonya probably wouldn't even see it coming. Even if she did, it was an extremely hard move to counter.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Sonya

Sonya managed to stifle her voice upon impact, but the pain was explosive. She stumbled back against the wall and winced, glancing down at herself. She had been punctured by what looked like a half dozen long red needles. Almost instantly, they started to liquefy and seep into the wounds. "Wha..." she started, only to let loose a howling scream two seconds later as a fiery pain started to burn rabidly through her veins.

"Shit, fuck, damn it," she uttered, bringing a fist down against the wall she leaned upon. A portion of it exploded outward, allowing her to roll through the opening and into the clear, open outside. Fresh air, away from the condensed mist, it was nice. Also, rolling through the dirt and mud that now clung like a second skin against her blood soaked body. She tried to move, but she could barely even push herself upwards. Instead, she rolled down into a ditch-like structure, effectively hiding herself.

She managed to make a hand sign and form a clone. The clone crawled up over the ditch, looking around for her opponent.

Sharingan Cooldown: 2
Condition: Damaged

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Chishio Itami

"Your will to survive is most impressive, I can see why I was told that you needed to be stopped before I could continue", Itami said more to himself as he moved towards the opening in the wall. He knew that she had gone out that way, her cries of pain had made that obvious after all. She didn't have too much left in her, a few more attacks and she'd be down. She was going to need medical treatment for that blood wound after all, the acidity of Itami's own blood was going to sting Sonya's for some time. As he made his way to the door he still felt the pain of the metal, but knew that he had to bare through it for a little longer. As he made it to the hole he saw the clone, although he believed it to be the real Sonya at the time. He quickly made a few hand signs before his neck began to fire out a large amount of blood towards her. Itami was aiming to overwhelm Sonya with the blood and use it to his advantage. Luckily, it might drive the real Sonya out as well.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 am

Sonya

The clone fell to one knee as Itami unleashed a sudden stream of blood at her. She had to react quickly, quickly making the single hand sign for one of her quicker jutsus. Her eyes would glow yellow as she opened her mouth and unleashed two black bolts of lightning that zipped forward and collided with the main part of the wave. A miniature explosion between the two jutsus occurred, sending splatters of dried blood in all directions. The clone winced, shielding her eyes until the air cleared, and then started running... well, stumbling to be more precise, in a direction away from the ditch where the real Sonya was trying to endure the pain and recover, if just barely.

Sharingan Cooldown: 1

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 am

Chishio Itami

Itami began to take several deep breaths as the lightning collided with the blood. He'd have to make a new plan to prepare. Her lightning had ruined his blood pools. He also didn't want to have to move, so he'd have to use a few weaker jutsu to prepare. Itami's heart quickly began to increase the pace at which it pumped blood, causing a larger amount of blood to begin falling from Itami's wounds and falling onto the ground. He'd create a pool large enough for his attack. As the clone was running though he once again shot his arm forward, aiming for his new blood projectiles to strike Sonya in the back.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 am

Sonya

The clone didn't really have much of a chance in its condition. It stumbled, hobbled, and fell, only to be pierced by the blood projectiles and disappear in a cloud of smoke. That instance was the signal that Sonya needed. If she was going to do anything, she had to do it now, while the man was distracted. Slowly crawling her way out of the ditch, she took in several deep breaths, fighting the pain burning through her veins. His back was turned to her right now, the perfect chance.

First, she made a hand sign and made another clone, but she sent that one away; she didn't want that one to fight. Then, she focused her eyes again, this time the tomoes coming together in a different design.

"Hey... you looking... for someone?" she said, in order to draw his attention. With the way she was positioned, halfway still in the ditch and low to he ground, he would have to look down at her eyes in order to look at her at all. When he did, he would find himself suddenly strapped down on a metal table in the middle of an empty world, with a blood red sky and full, black moon.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 am

Chishio Itami

Itami slowly turned his head, hearing the voice as it appeared. Stupid move, he shouldn't thought better about it. As he found himself in the new world, he felt a slight calm come over him. This was of course strange, considering that this was nothing like the human world and he was strapped down onto the table. It was some kind of genjutsu, considering he looked into her eyes before it worked. It wasn't going to be a good one either, but one that he'd have to deal with. He just took in a deep breath and waited, all the while his blood continued to form a pool at the base of Itami's feet.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 am

Sonya

Sonya slowly stood up fully again. She didn't have to walk over to the table, though. No, it came to her. It floated from its position and moved right in front of her, at the perfect height. This was her world, after all. "There we are..." she said, taking in a deep breath and slowly exhaling. The pain was still burning inside her veins, but in this world, that pain was dulled. She would be feeling it fully once the genjutsu ended, though, and she was back in the real world, instead of Itami's mind.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked, looking down at the man and staring him straight in the eyes, so he could see her Mangekyou Sharingan clearly. "You obviously know I'm not someone to be trifled with; that's the reason you needed to get rid of me, isn't that right? Regardless, you made several mistakes. The first was coming after me at all, and with such a pitiful resistance to Genjutsu. That was your second mistake, not doing your background research on me, else you would have known to find some defense against my illusions beforehand. And third, you chose honor, by announcing yourself to me and letting me prepare myself. This is the shinobi world, there is no place for honor in it. Honor is how you get yourself killed.... I've had to learn that the hard way."

Sonya held her hand out, and a scalpel suddenly appeared in her grasp. "We're going to have a little fun together, now, and you're going to answer a few questions for me. Understood?" Bringing the blade of the scalpel down, she started slicing along the length of his arm, from the shoulder down to the wrist, then curved it and cut back the other way, essentially creating a long U shape along his arm.

Once the initial mark was made, she took the scalpel and started cutting deeper along the line, until she needed it no longer. She put the blade down and gripped the curved part of the U shape with her fingers, then slowly began to peel back the flap of skin she had created, ripping it straight off the muscle. She started slowly at first, tearing it back up to the elbow. Then, with a hard yank, she ripped the remainder of the flap off completely and tossed the removed skin flap to the ground. "We'll start with an easy one. What's your name?"

Tsukuyomi Duration: 1/4
Mood: Interrogation Mode

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 am

Chishio Itami

Itami just moved his head slightly and turned to look at Sonya in the face. He just stared at her in silence, knowing that she was going to try to find out everything that she could about him. Clearly she didn't know who she was dealing with, she would find it out soon enough though. As she began to tell Itami about all the mistakes that he had made, he just gained a tiny smile. "There is always a time in the world where honor has a place. I was not going to attack a naked woman.......unless she started it mind you", Itami added considering Sonya chose not to get dressed. "In regards to your ability, I have been told that I shall win this battle and I still know this to be correct. You shall realize this soon enough though", Itami said dryly.

As she began to cut into his arm, Itami just began to take deep breaths, muttering a soft prayer to himself as he felt some of the pain. Itami's stamina was strong, and thankfully he had cut himself enough times to stand a bit of pain. Still, he'd be lying if he said that he wasn't feeling it. "Name is unimportant. I am from no village and the name won't tell you anything as I am not on file. Surely you must have better questions than this?", Itami asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubbles Natural Springs!   Bubbles Natural Springs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubbles Natural Springs!