Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Suna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 am

These are the streets of Sunagakure. They're the lifeblood of the village. The main roads are wide enough to allow two carts side by side and clear walk way away from the stalls that line the streets.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Jade

Jade moved slowly along the streets of Suna folding her arms softly not trying to give off the impression that she didn't want to have any humanly interaction. * Man I'm so bored*. She heared the laughter of a few teenage boys around the corner hoping she would be able to join them. As she approched the boys, she was attacked by six eye balls glaring up and down her body. She quickly moved for sight moving to all wall placing her back on it.
Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Last edited by Mafia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Misao Kouseki

Misao contently strolled through the streets of Sunagakure, smiling slightly. She was happy, she had attained a large leap forward in her shinobi prowess, and could probably even hold her own in a proper fight now. But still.. being in a proper fight meant taking proper risks. Pain.. death.. loss.. she'd have to become much stronger to avoid all of that. Her current jutsu.. she could put up a decent offense, now even when at a disadvantage, but when it came to defense.. her only real good defense rendered her offense ineffective. It was ironic, really, upon trying to become safer with power she only became more dangerous.

Misao sighed and adjusted the scroll tied to her back, as well as the doll held in her arms. She just had to take her mind off it for a moment, and it would come to her. Maybe.. what was that girl doing? She appeared to be hiding from something.. but it's not like there were serial killers right in broad daylight, she'd be fine. Shrugging, Misao wandered over to her to see if she could help. Maybe this would be helpful..

Mood: Distant
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 5/25

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Jade

Jade yawned placing a hand over her mouth.* I think I'm going to go back home and take a nap. Lifting her self off the wall getting ready to make her descent back to her house, she noticed someone making their way over to her. She stopped moving placing a hand to her side and letting the other hang freely and saying," Hi, my name is Jade nice to meet you.* Alright, interaction, I hope we have a good conversation.*

Last edited by Mafia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Misao Kouseki

Misao looked over the girl standing in front of her. She seemed fairly grown up, but something was just off about her. She didn't have that vibe all the other strong ninja had about her, she seemed a bit.. cheerful, perhaps? ...Were stronger shinobi unhappy for some reason? Or was it simply that those who were happy didn't go too far? Either example wasn't overly appealing, to be honest. Mentally shrugging, Misao walked up to the girl and looked up at her blankly "Hey. I'm Misao. It's not particularly bad to meet you too." She extended a hand forward, shifting Gin to the side slightly so he wouldn't fall. It was something she did on reflex, no matter how awkwardly unawkward it was for her to do. "You seem kind of weird."

Mood: Calm
TP: 3970

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Jade

Jade looked down to Misao in disbelief" I'm weird"? Jade pointed at her self." Just because I chose to live my life like I'm a famous teenager singer and not a old timer makes me weird. Jade examined her body up and down looking for a counter attack, she finally noticed the bunny and began to laugh." Come on now, aren't we just a little to old for dolls"?
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Misao Kouseki

Misao frowned slightly and protectively pet her skull-headed friend. "Age shouldn't be a factor in interests, should it? I enjoy creating and giving life to things, nothing more to it than that." Running her chakra threads over Gin's joints in a caring fashion "Besides, it's not like being weird is a horribly bad thing. It's just a thing, y'know? All things are just things." Misao nodded, rather spacily.

Mood: Unsure

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Jade

Jade crossed her arms and turned her back when Misao started to talk. After hearing what Misao had to say you turned back around dropping her tantrum." I guess". Jade responded to Misoa. I guess its ok to be weird but I am certainly not weird." So, you doing anything Misao"? This is not what I meant by good conversation but its an interesting one indeed.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:17 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao once again ran her eyes over Jade, then made a so-so motion with her hand before raising an eyebrow slightly. "Doing something? Why would I be doing something? If I were doing something, I'd, you know, be doing it." She blinked with wide-eyes, unable to comprehend how anyone could have such a train of thought. "You seemed more like you were the one doing something, and then got sidetracked by this conversation. What were you up to?"

Mood: Confused

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 am

Jade

"Is she like a government guinea pig or something? " I'm just enjoy my free time you know, life as a ninja could be pretty stressful at times even at the rank of genin." A thought spurd in her head." Hey, how about we spar with each other, I was told its a good way to get to know someone.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao chucked, then laughed a bit "You're telling me.." Rolling her shoulders slightly and cracking her neck, Misao yawned a bit. Genin? This girl seemed rather.. old to be a genin. No wonder she was mistaken for a jonin. "Sparring isn't really my thing.. but I guess I have nothing else to do. Just, like, try not to hurt me too badly, ahaha~" Smiling, somewhat nervously, Misao strolled off to the training grounds, already trying to formulate plans

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Suna   Streets of Suna Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of Suna