Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noodle Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm

A small restaurant near the middle of Kiri that sells everything from ramen, soup, dango, and noodles.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 pm

The duo arrived at the noodle shop with the sun now low and the street lights know turning on. All of the glances from the other unfortunate young women really made Maya nervous , she had no idea how being with a wanted man could really put pressure on your self but that didn't bother her one bit . Maya spotted the front desk looking to Kenji before blushing before walking up to request a table/ " Table for two please".
Mood: Happy
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control:1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji took a glance around the noodle shop as they waited to be seated. It seemed like a nice enough place, not too fancy, with a nice homey atmosphere. He didn't notice any of the other women looking at them; his mind wasn't paying attention to any of that. He didn't even realize how wanted he was amongst the eyoung women of the village. "So, Maya," he said, as they were being led to their table. "Tell me a little about yourself. I'm afraid I don't know much more other than that you're a shinobi here in Kiri, and here we are on a date." He laughed slightly, and pulled out a seat from the table for her to sit in.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: N/A

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Maya joyfully took her seat picking up a spoon to look at her reflection."Man this mist always makes my hair curl". She looked back up to Kenji crossing her leg on the other and placing a finger to her bottom lip when asked a question about her self ." well, I'm pretty much for the village just like all well I hope all mist shinobi are, I'm a Kaguya clan member whose family returned to the village about sixteen years ago and when I'm not on my duties, I like to read, all types of things from the newest encyclopedic to childrens comics, your self Kenji"?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Kenji Hirohata

"Oh, a Kaguya, huh?" Kenji said, showing interest. "I've always been fascinated by the Kaguya bloodline, you know. I mean, it's unlike any other bloodline out there, and very versatile." He gave her another smile and leaned back a little in his own seat. "As for me, well, let's see... I've lived here in Kiri my entire life. Lost my parents when I was really little, so I was pretty much raised by my sister; you know her as the previous Mizukage, Megumi. Got into the shinobi life from an early age and worked my way through the ranks and... well, here I am, the Mizukage."

He chuckled again and scratched his cheek. "It's a lot of work, but it's worth it; I serve the village I love and protect it. I'll do whatever I can to make sure it and it's people stay safe." Even so, despite his efforts, two of his students had still been captured... but he didn't mention that. he couldn't bring himself to. Instead, he added, "Oh, and your hair looks great, by the way... even when it curls."

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Maya's cheek bones jumped up and reddened when Kenji spoke such nice words to her." Well thanks a lot Kenji. I guess what they say about how having an female older sibling can really give you an advantage with your words while talking to women" Maya quickly settled down and began to think about the earlier parts of Kenji's sentence. I want to tell him sorry about his parents death but he is a ninja and his parents were probably two , I'll just leave it at that." I'm really happy to hear how you think of my clan as something good, your a really sweet guy you know"?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Kenji Hirohata

"Heheh, yeah, suppose that's one advantage to it," Kenji remarked in response to her comment about having an older sister to help with what to say to women. Definitely one aspect. The waiter arrived a moment later to give them a menu and take their drink orders. Kenji wanted just a glass of ice water to start with. He couldn't help but smile a little at her comment about him being a sweet guy. "Well, thanks, I try to be, I suppose. I find that if I show my good side often, I can find the good in anyone."

A moment of silence passed between then, until finally he leaned forward and folded his hands in front of him. "So, tell me Maya... how long exactly were you waiting to ask me out? I mean, I can't imagine you woke up this morning and decided to go ask the Mizukage out on a date." He chuckled slightly and scratched his cheek. "I mean, I just never knew I was that desirable to anyone. Never really been out on many dates, to tell you the truth."

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 am

" Ha Ha yea, I believe it was when I became a genin and was sent on my first mission outside of the village, I saw you leaving the village leading a group of chuunin, my sensai told me to always keep my eyes on you saying you were going to be a future Mizukage, so ever since then, I've had a bit of a crush on you". Maya took a sip of water re positioning her body inside the seat, switching to the other leg for the cross." I guess its because your always to busy to notice silly but yea, a lot of women around the village look at you as a symbol of beauty". Maya took another sip of her glass looking to her nails then back at Kenji." Are you training any young ninja Kenji"?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:31 am

Kenji Hirohata

"Wow, that long?" Kenji said, blinking at her. "Since you became a genin... and that was before I was Mizukage, too, so that has to have been... quite a few years. Ha, never would have thought someone's been admiring me for so long. I suppose that's why you were so excited I said yes." He laughed slightly, leaning back a bit in his seat and folding his arms. To think, all this time Maya and so many other girls like her had been infatuated with him, and he'd never known. It was true, though, probably because he was so busy he never noticed.

At the question of whether or not he was training any students, however, he went a little silent. He still retained his calm demeanor, but glanced down at his water glass for a second or two before bringing himself to answer. "Uh, yes, as a matter of fact... just recently took on a few genin. They're... they show a lot of promise." He didn't say anything more about the subject, not wanting to go into details on two of his students' kidnappings.

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

" Oh how nice that must be ". Maya could sense something was wrong, when a ninja takes up genin, all they can do is talk about them, seeing how this wasn't a topic for dinner she decided to leave it alone. Maya looked on to the oncoming waiter bringing out their food and drinks. The man placed a bowl each in front of them coming back a few seconds later to place another bowl on Kenji's side smiling and quickly bowed leaving swiftly." Yum, the noodles smell so good well pretty much anything smells good right about know you know". Maya missed out on breakfast and lunch hoping Kenji and her would be going out. Maya looked down at her bowl opening her chopsticks looking back up to Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 am

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji thanked the waiter when their meals arrived, then took up his utensils and breathed in deeply through his nose. It really did smell rather delicious. He'd never been here before, but it was showing great promise already. "Mmm, smells like the chef did a phenomenal job," he said, digging into his bowl with the chopsticks. Wen the first taste hit his mouth, he could have sworn that his taste buds did a little jump for joy, the food was that good. "Tastes even better than it smells, too," he added, after swallowing his first bite.

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Maya's cheeks jumped and flourished from the first taste of the shop noodles. The taste was to over powering something like a creator to his creations, she was finally able to see why these noodles are so celebrated all over the nation, they had every talking about them non stop. After taking a couple of bites, Maya's mouth began to act on its own beginning to slurp instead of taking actual bites which, She finally realized what she was doing blushing looking to Kenji giving off a sorry smile" Sorry".
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji, though, hardly even noticed that Maya was slurping her noodles. He was too engrossed with his own meal. Bite after bite of the savory dish, her marveled at the sheer explosion of flavor, from something so simply prepared. Within moments, he had gulped down the last of the noodles and broth. Placing his bowl back down, he took in a deep breath and let it out evenly. "Ahhh... that really hit the spot," he said, shooting her another smile. He merely winked at her when she gave her shy little apology. He didn't care that she slurped her noodles. Honestly, why should he care about something so trivial? It's not like he was suddenly going to think ill of her because of it. After several moments of staring at her, he commented, "You know... your eyes are the most brilliant shade of green I think I've ever seen." It was almost like they sparkled.

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 pm

(oh goin with the beautiful eye color remark... Kenji you so cheeeesy... lol)
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Maya giggled softly beginning to wrap a lock of her around her finger biting her button lip smoothly ." Geez Kenji thanks". Maya was always complemented on her eyes by men but none were the Mizukage or more importantly, her first and only crush." I was thinking we could take a walk around the village, there has been some many renovations in the down town area that you probably don't get to see that I would really like to show you. Maya's stomach began to get a weird tiny like pain in her stomach that she had never felt before, could this be the thing some many of her friends had talked about while spending time with the boyfriends?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji leaned back in his seat slightly and gave Maya a little half smile. She really seemed to be enjoying herself, and for that he was glad. At least it meant he wasn't boring her or anything. He couldn't really imagine what it was like for someone to be finally going out on a date with the person she had idolized for years, but it must have meant a lot to her. She was quite young, too, comparative to him, but it didn't seem to matter. She was old enough, and he was enjoying himself, as well.

"I think I'd love to see those renovations," he said, nodding at her.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 pm

((ello?))
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Maya smiled placing her hands to her lap softly." Alright, then its a date well were all ready on one silly me so its more like a plan". She responded in accordance to Kenji's acceptance of the site seeing. Maya looked down to her feet feeling quit stupid, on the inside Maya was ready to self destruct seeing how idiotic she sounded. She was able to return to a calm state thanks to the time passing. Maya looked for the waiter making contact with her eyes indicating her and Kenji were ready for the check so they could take their leave." I'm sorry Kenji, is their anything else you would like to eat before we take our leave"?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji smiled a little, watching Maya as she seemed to stumble over her nerves. It was actually rather cute, he had to admit. he couldn't say he'd ever witnessed a girl so stricken with him like this before, either, so it was amusing to say the least. "I'm quite alright on food for now," he claimed, giving her a nod, and then motioning to the waiter to indeed give them the check. He was sure to pay for it himself, after all he was a gentleman, more or less. He then smiled back at her again. "I'll let you lead the way again."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noodle Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle Shop   Noodle Shop Empty

Back to top Go down